Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beef and Bean Burrioto's

This isn't really a new inventive recipe, but it's a recipe that I make a lot when I'm short on time. it's one of my family's favorite meals too. I got the recipe from Pioneer Woman but made a few changes.

1. Ground up two pounds of ground turkey or beef. I like ground turkey. (If you like onion throw in some chopped onion with the beef) 
2. Add 1 can of El Pato tomato sauce and two packets of McCormick taco seasoning.  The tomato sauce gives the meat just a little kick, it doesn't make it too spicy though. (You can find this sauce in the mexican isle at Walmart)
3. Heat up two cans of refried beans with 1 or 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir until cheese is melted .
4. Assemble burrito's by slathering on cheesy beans then follow with meat and sprinkle a little more cheese.
5. Top with 1 can of El Pato sauce and grated cheese.
6. I then like to place them in the oven at 400 degree's just until cheese is melted and the tortilla's are a little crispy. 
ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment