Friday, November 11, 2011

Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake


For years my most favorite dessert is Chili's molten chocolate cake. My friend found me this recipe online, and it was soo easy. All you really do is bake a chocolate cake mix, cook in individual ramekins or large muffin tins. When your mini cakes are cooled cut the top off and cut out some of the cake in the center and add two tablespoons of store bought hot fudge.  Then replace the cake top that you cut off.  What I love about this is you can wrap the cakes with saran wrap and freeze it. Microwave for 45 seconds add icecream, more hot fudge and caramel. If you want the crunchy chocolate shell you can buy the "Magic chocolate shell" it's by the hot fudge toppings in the store. I just don't care for it.    Click HERE for the demo on how to make it.


See the gooey fudge coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment