Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps






Paula Deen and her son made these appetizers on her show for their superbowl party. My mouth was watering the whole time. I like to read the reviews online before I try a new recipe, there were 445 reviews on this recipe and the ones I read were all good! So I tried this recipe this week, it's one tasty little bite! A+ for this recipe. I love it when others share recipes, so I thought I would pass this one along. Enjoy!

  • 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
  • 1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon
  • 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons chili powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, and Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment